“Probably the best coach I’ve ever had…” Heather Roberts, Head Teacher, Aston Manor Academy.
I can help YOU if:
If you are an Entrepreneur or Business Leader and:
1. You have a team or department that is under performing and you want to find out why and then make the necessary adjustment so that you improve performance and profitability.
2. You need some coaching to get clarity about the direction you need to take.
3. You need coaching to help you get clear about your mission, vision, values, purpose and goals.
4. You need Personal life coaching
5. You need coaching to help you build your confidence.
6. You need coaching to help develop your skill set.
7. You have an event coming up and you require a motivating and inspirational Keynote speaker.
1. You are looking for someone to come in and be a great role model to your students and deliver inspirational talks that will motivate them to their success.
2. You want to help Year 12 students to develop the independent learning skills that will help them to transition effectively into Sixth form or College life.
3. You want to help students to get motivated and prepare well before their exams
4. You want to provide additional leadership coaching for staff that are moving from classroom teaching to middle management or from middle management to senior leadership. 5. You need powerful workshops that will motivate and engage students from all key stages and all ability levels.
If you are a parent and:
1. You are looking for some extra Personal Leadership coaching for your son/daughter that will help them to develop the skills and attitudes that they will need to succeed in life.
If you are a church leader and:
1. You need Church leader and you require leadership coaching for yourself or your team to help you to get clear on your values, mission and vision and to put in place an executable strategic plan.
What makes my approach unique is that I share the core beliefs and proven strategies that have lead to the turnaround in my life, going from gangs and drugs to becoming a Minister, Author and Executive Coach. My life and personal story is PROOF that regardless of your starting position in life, the circumstances you were born into and the opinions of others, that you can, if you choose to take 100% responsibility, turn YOUR life or circumstances around. Not only do I demonstrate what it takes, but through my workshops and coaching programmes I will provide the necessary tools that can be used to help you or your team to turn any challenge around and realise your potential. Contact me for information
On Saturday the 28th June 2014 the Teenpreneur Challenge took place at the offices of KPMG in Birmingham, UK. 50 14-16 year old students from across the city took part in the enterprise challenge. The challenges are designed to build confidence whilst developing entrepreneurial skills. For more information click here
Errol will be signing copies of his book “From the postcode to the globe” at the Drum Arts Centre in Birmingham on Thursday 27th March from 7pm. The event will also celebrate the Launch of Dr Martin Glynn’s new book “Black Men, Invisibility and crime”. Check here for more details ht.ly/uW3zP
Will developing your public speaking or motivational speaking skills help you towards fulfilling your calling or purpose in life? If so then this is for you… Click here for more info
This is the winter newsletter, released in December 2013. In this newsletter you will find to out about all of the exciting things we are planning for 2014 and much more! Download the Winter 2013 Newsletter (PDF)
Hello and welcome to our final Newsletter for the 2012/13 academic year. We hope you are enjoying the summer break so far and that having been working so hard you are finding time to play hard ‘so to speak’. Download the Summer 2013 Newsletter (PDF)
Errol’s February 2014 Interview on the Youth Work Toolbox Podcast is here. The interview has had some great reviews. Take a listen http://bit.ly/1mVhYS7